Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last night...

... was good. Ahhhhhhhh.

I got my two new books from Amazon yesterday, and read all two hundred and something pages of Podcast Solutions in one sitting. I am now convinced that I cannot release another podcast until after I have my new recording and editing setup. And by the way, check this out: quite possibly the coolest audio software I've seen yet. It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

I then set myself to sorting through the pile of invoices I had brought home from work. Year end is a sucky time to work in the accounting department of a moderate-sized business that stocks hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory (with almost $2 mil annual sales) and has only two bookkeepers. The next week will be super-busy, so forgive me if I don't blog as much as usual over the next couple of weeks. In any case, I got a lot done by bringing some of my work home, and in the background-- My Name is Ed and The Office-- my two favorite shows. Yes!

Afterwards, I read the first chapter of Founding Mothers: The Women Who Raised our Nation. Whaddya know-- it's on Eliza Pinckney, from my home state! What a tough chick she was. We'd probably be great friends.

And then, we crawled into bed and turned on PBS. I'd never seen Independent Lens before, but I will definitely try to catch it again in the future. My favorite was the little film on the Raftman-- too funny, too good!

So, this is sort of a slacker post, but year end is crazy, and hey, you're the silly person who sat here and read it anyway. Who's the slacker, now?

A real post coming soon. :-)

No comments: