Monday, January 16, 2006

ENFJ, and an update on Tropical Man.

So, I was just goofing around on my lunch break and took some online personality test. Here's my results:
Your Type is ENFJ
Strength of the preferences %
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
33 12 50 22

You are:

* moderately expressed extrovert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Here's one analysis of my personality type, written by someone with a slightly more favorable than is objective perception of ENFJs.
Here's another, written by someone who even mentions being annoyed by ENFJs but who brings up some good points anyway.
And another.
My bloginality take on it.

I have a few thoughts on the nature of the test, the kinds of questions (and how hard they were for me to answer), and what this means about why I'm such a weirdo. But I'll have to blog about that later. My lunch break is.... 5....4....3....2....1.... over.

In other news, tropical man WAS in fact married, and is thus, a jerk. However, Saturday night, when my sister and I (and our brutish, grimacing chaperones) were there, he got an unsettling phone call from his wife. See, he was at the beach for some kind of fishing convention. His wife was back home, out with friends, and called him (while he was in the bar) to tell him she had gone out, was really drunk, and was having a blast, partying it up. He was freaking out, saying that he had never heard her tipsy like that before, and was really worried to not be there with her.

Talk about that big ol' cosmic 2 by 4 (which I sometimes like to think of as divine justice or karma or whatever) spinning right around and whacking him in the head! I think that made my night all the more entertaining. Does that make me a mean person? ;-)

Hope you all had a great weekend, by the way.

No comments: