Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sunrise, pictures, podcasts, and yumminess


This is sunrise at the beach, photographed from our balcony last weekend. You can check out more pictures at flickr (my user name is the same as my primary email). Most of the pics of my kids are friends and family only, so you'll have to add me as a contact and let me know who you are if you want full access. :-)


In other news, my husband is a saint, and not just for putting up with me. The man realizes how the one thing I miss most about living here in a small town is the lack of places to go to get yummy ethnic foods. Last night, he prepared an awesome spread of meal and snack food for me... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Thai stir fry with peanut sauce for dinner, and then tabouleh and homemade hummus on pita for snack. Oh. My. Goodness!

No comments: