Friday, January 27, 2006

Skype = Disaster, and my political views

I'm on a no-Skype-interviews kick for a few weeks until I can get my head out of my rear and remember things like setting my mic to cardioid patters so I don't get booming computer hums in the background on the interviews. Luckily, my next few interviews are local (within a couple of hours drive) to me, so I will have a few weeks to get myself together before trying a Skype interview again, and perhaps sometimes in that few weeks I'll draft a little Skype interview checklist for myself to remember to fix all the crap that has made past Skype interview audio sound so crappy. Grrrrr. Anyway, if you can tolerate the hum, my latest podcast is up now, and interview is REALLY, REALLY good. :-)

My next few interviews are with someone who was adopted (to go wtih the audio I have had sitting on my computer for over a month of an interview with someone who gave up a baby for adoption), my local Wal-Mart greeter (who is a gospel preacher and VERY animated fellow), and a couple of other friends. I have another Skype one set up for February 25 (with the mother of a teen boy with autism), so hopefully I'll have it together by then. Hmmm...

And I took John's test. No big surprise here!
You are a

Social Moderate
(43% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(36% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

No comments: