Sunday, January 15, 2006

haloscam

In the past few days, a couple of you have told me you couldn't leave comments. Bummer. If that keeps happening, would you let me know so I can try to figure out how to fix it? Just comment and let me know. HAHA! No, really-- most of my readers know my email anyway, so just drop me a line if there is a problem.

In other news, one of the delightful people who reads my blog from time to time, and who emailed me to let me know comments were not working for her, has her own southern lady blog that I can't get enough of. Check out Empress Baggie for a good read, fabulous haiku, and creepy pictures of headless baby dolls violently seeking revenge against each other. Her Royal Highness shares her thoughts on life, soul food, and the antics and scary scout-leader socks of His Royal Heinie. What more could you ask for in a blog, or a monarch, for that matter?

No comments: