Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Topless Blogging

Today is my busy day with my job(s), so I may not get a chance to make a real post of my own. But I just read a blogpost that is quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life. Seriously. Like I'm sitting here at my computer trying to look cool while tears (and snot) are streaming down my face, breaking out in hives and having an asthma attack brought on by attempted stifling of raucous laughter.

Ladies: this is the post that made me snarf.

Gentlemen: That post might be a little more of an insight into a women's minds (and bodies, for that matter) than you are ready for at this point in your evolution. Read this instead.

In other news, my interview with the author of Love Jerry is now up at my podcast. I liked her, liked her style, and liked what she's doing, and will likely blog a bit more about her when work chills out. For now, take a listen, and let me know what you think.

No comments: