Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Good Day

Geez, now I have performance anxiety after all the responses to my last post, Acceptance and Change. And all I have time to blog about today is that yesterday was a good day.

I got a very exciting phone call yesterday afternoon, and while I'm going to wait to see how it pans out before telling more about it here, it could bring a bit of publicity and more listeners to my podcast.

I wasn't planning to work out last night, but the phone call got the ol' adrenaline flowing so freely that I went to the YMCA and did the elliptical, weight training, and the rock wall (did I mention I'm terrified of heights?), which was all exhilarating.

On the way home from the Y, with no makeup on and wearing gym clothes, I got carded at the store. C'mon! I'm 30, for crying out loud.

I spent 45 minutes soaking in a bubble bath in my lit-only-by-my-favorite-scented-candle bathroom last night, blasting my "Inspire" playlist on my iPod.

I was snoring by 10:00 pm. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....

And I have a very good interview scheduled for tonight. :-)

Now I just have to work my rear off at work today so that I can finally get caught up from the daily stuff I let fall by the wayside while I was freaking over year-end. I. Can. Do. It.

No comments: