Tuesday, November 29, 2005

General Silliness in the Blog

Just a little apology out there to those readers who tend to enjoy my thinking posts a good bit better than my silly posts. Have you ever been in one of those situations where everything suddenly gets so intense that you worry that if you allow yourself to get too serious, it may be a very long time before you're able to get back un-serious again? I'm kinda there now. So, goofy posts may be a bit more the norm over the next few weeks; but, for the readers who get into the thinking posts, rest assured one is coming in the next few days. I've been turning Ephesians 6:12 over in my head and heart since Thanksgiving day, when my grandma shared it with me. I just need to let it settle a bit more before trying to write. To those of you who have emailed prayers and loving thoughts to me and my family-- thanks. You are a much greater support than you may realize.

No comments: