Monday, November 21, 2005

.Mac (aka My Technical Ineptitude, part two)

My email is down. Bummer. I feel fairly disconnected. Oh well, I guess anyone that needs me knows how to call.

Edit 11/22/05:
Email is back up. Unfortunately, I inadvertently deleted the entire contents of my inbox, deleted messages, and sent messages folders while fiddling with Thunderbird to try to get my email yesterday. So, if you sent me critical information in an email, like a phone number, important date, or reminder, please be assured that I did not have the good sense to write it down before demolishing my emails. Send it again, svp.

Some people should not be allowed to have computers. Plain and simple.

Or ovens, for that matter. I was supposed to prepare a casserole for my kids' school's Thanksgiving feast today. I made a phone call, and just lost track of time. My green bean casserole was in the oven for 2 1/2 hours last night. And I'm still going to serve it today, because I'm too frazzled to care. Cheers! :-)

No comments: