Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ooh, ooh! Look, guys!

Saturday, my family went to the zoo with an old college buddy of mine and her family. Fun! For those of you who have no idea what I look like, here's a rather unflattering picture of me being assaulted by a lorikeet that was about to rip my ear off. (There is, as of November 13, a better picture in my profile.)



Anyway, the picture is neither here nor there, just an afterthought, really. The point of the zoo story is my youngest son, who went from exhibit to exhibit in a complete and total state of absolute enthrallment. He'd go up to an exhibit and peer curiously in... As soon as he laid eyes on whatever marvel was there to be seen, he'd burst out into yelling-- "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! OOOOOHHH!! Look, guys! Look!"

Today, I was listening to the History Podcast (as I do every time they release a new one), and it was a broadcast of Griddlecakes Radio's latest Griddlesode. All I can say is, "OOOOHHHHHH! OOOHH!! Listen, guys! Listen!"

No comments: